Thursday, June 9, 2011

Paris Haute Couture Spring – Summer 2011

Paris Haute Couture Spring – Summer 2011

Paris Haute Couture Spring – Summer 2011: Last week’s Paris Haute Couture spring/summer 2011 shows offered real insight into each designer’s distinct style, says Hilary Alexander.

I ran into a radiant Jerry Hall, leaving the Chanel haute couture show, last week, on the arm of her new beau, the Australian property tycoon, Warwick Hemsley.

She praised the appearance on the catwalk of ‘older’ models, such as Stella Tennant, 40, and Kristen McMenamy, 46, adding, “it just shows, a woman can never go wrong with Chanel. I loved the flat shoes that came with everything, even with the long, full skirts; very me, because I always wear flats, and I thought the idea of wearing skinny jeans under little skirts was just adorable. I’m going to have to get back all the mini-skirts I gave to my daughters now and wear them over skinny trousers.”










0 comments:

Post a Comment